Latest Code: v2024.02.20.09
- It is possible that your game shipped with a previous version of code. Please download and install the most recent code to assure your game is up to date.
- Download the latest code and place it onto the root folder of a USB Flash Drive. Plug that drive into your machine and use the menu to navigate to to Utilities > Update Code. Follow the on screen instructions.
Texas Chainsaw Massacre
Latest Code: Coming Soon
- Launch Code
- Download the latest code and place it onto the root folder of a USB Flash Drive. Plug that drive into your machine and use the menu to navigate to Utilities > Update Software From USB. Follow the on screen instructions.
Code Update History – Coming Soon!
Scooby Doo Where Are You!
Latest Code: v2024.01.07.12B
- Even if you think you have the most recent code, please download and install the code above prior to installing your new 3D topper.
- Download the latest code and place it onto the root folder of a USB Flash Drive. Plug that drive into your machine and use the menu to navigate to System > Update Software. Follow the on screen instructions.
ALICE COOPER’S NIGHTMARE CASTLE
System – log file was not clearing after an update
System – log file would copy to usb on audit dump but did not clear a flag that could prevent the game from starting
system – log file will now clear if it gets larger than 100MB
General – main screen mini map now reflects difficulty
General – mini map shows green rooms indicating a weapon is available
General – path with weapon in next room will strobe green to match color on mini map
Frank – some animation, sfx, shaker changes
Rob Zombie’s Spookshow International
Code Updates – V026 – See below for update process
-Do NOT use a Mac system to format your SD CARD. Use Windows 7/10.
-Do NOT drag the contents of the zip file directly to the SD CARD. You must extract the zip file to a folder on your computer first, then you may drag the files from that folder to the SD card.
-Do NOT extract the zip file directly to the SD card.
-Do NOT pull the SD card immediately after files copy. Right click on the SD card from the ‘Computer’ window, and select ‘eject’. Windows will tell you if it’s ok to remove the SD card.
-Skipping any of these actions can and will cause the game to run in an unexpected manner, or not at all.
3 – 2 1/2″
1 – 3″
3 – 3/8″ OD
3 – 1 1/16″ post sleeves
1 – 1 1/4″
1 – 3/4″
1 – 2″
2 – 3/16″
9 – 3/8″
America’s Most Haunted
ALSO… To finish off your code update, go into the game menu and reset everything to Factory Defaults… then adjust your coil strengths as needed. Zero is low power, 9 is high.
– 2.5″ rubber
2 – 3/16″ ID rubber (small purple posts)
4 – 3/8″ OD rubber (small spike posts)
4 – 3/8″ ID rubber (star posts)
4 – post sleeves 1 1/16″
2 – Standard Flipper rubber