Looney Tunes Blood Sucker Edition Initial Payment ($1500)
Looney Tunes Blood Sucker Edition
Looney Tunes Blood Sucker Edition
$8999 plus tax and shipping when applicable (Shipping will be calculated when ready to ship). Limited to 888 total units between all models!
Looney Tunes is a standard body pinball machine set inside the Acme Factory where Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck are helping lead their friends to collect film footage, and restore the factory recently destroyed by the Tasmanian Devil. This game features original Golden Era Looney Tunes Clips, and features the incredibly talented and official Looney Tunes Voice Actor Eric Bauza. It also features original Music by Matt Montgomery, Custom Sculpts from Back Alley Creations, Coded by Rick and Morty’s Eric Priepke, and story/rules by Luke Peters. It is the 3rd game designed by Spooky Luke and Corwin “Bug” Emery, and is certainly their best shooter yet. The game features a variety of major mechs, some of which being an interactive acme vault bash toy, and an Anvil Loading Space Rocket Ball Lock Mechanism. And with 4 ramps and repeatable looping shots, this game has more flow and combo potential than any Spooky game to date.
If you grew up loving Looney Tunes as much as we did, or if you’re into Pinball with the best major mechanisms and flow, then enter the wacky world under glass of Looney Tunes Pinball.
The Blood Sucker Edition is our middle tier package and will be built after all Collector's Editions
- Full Game artwork by Brad Duke
- Acme Factory Cabinet Art Package
- Real Direct Printed Backglass
- Blood Sucker Edition Game Plaque
- Custom Metallic Powder Coated Speaker Grills
- Integrated RGB Speaker Light Kit
- Direct Print Standard Body Cabinet ($1,499 Add-On)
- Laser Cut Custom Black Metallic Flake Side Rails
- Black Metallic Flake Powder Coated Flipper Button Protective Armor Kit with Matching Bill Door
- Full RGB LED Integrated Action Button
- Traditional Physical Knocker and Shaker Kit
- EZ Slide Rails System
- Coin Box
- Acme Laboratory Interior Graphics
- Exclusive Back Alley Creations Officially Licensed Sculpts Including
- 360° Whirling Taz
- Marvin The Martian Rocketship
- Acme Vault Orbit Kicker
- Interactive Acme Crate Bash Door
- 360° Physical Whirling Taz Mechanism
- Anvil-Loading Space Rocket Ball Lock Mechanism
- Acme Magnet
- Desert Cliff Orbit Diverter and Ball Lock Mechanism
- Backside Flipper Ball Lock
- Lifted Captive Ball
- 4 Black Metallic Flake Powder Coated Ramps
- 4 Full Size Flippers
- 6 Black Metallic Flake Powder Coated Habitrails
- TAZ Whirl-O-Meter
- Clear PETG Plastic Protectors
Please Note: $1500 is the initial payment for your Standard Edition. You will be billed the remainder of the balance just before your machine goes on the line. Only place a payment if you intend to go through with your purchase. Your initial payment is non-refundable and cannot be transferred towards a different machine.
Initial Payment and Liquidated Damages
Buyer shall pay to Spooky Pinball upon execution of this Contract an amount equal to One Thousand U.S. Dollars ($1000.00) as a first payment towards the pinball machine. In the event Buyer fails to purchase the pinball machine as provided or breaches the Contract in any other manner in lieu of actual damages for such failures the Buyer agrees that liquidated damages may be assessed and recovered by Spooky Pinball as against Buyer in the event of failed completion of the purchase of the pinball machine and without Spooky Pinball being required to present evidence of the amount or character of actual damages sustained by reason thereof. It is acknowledged and agreed that the failure by Buyer as identified in this contract (the “Buyer”) to complete the purchase of the pinball machine from Spooky Pinball LLC (“Spooky Pinball”) as provided in this contract (the “Contract”) will cause Spooky Pinball to incur economic damages. Therefore, Buyer shall be liable to Spooky Pinball for the payment of liquidated damages in the amount of One Thousand U.S. Dollars ($1000.00) for the failure of Buyer to complete its purchase of the pinball machine and Buyer shall forfeit its One Thousand U.S. Dollar first payment and such amount shall be paid to Spooky Pinball as liquidated damages and not as a penalty. Such liquidated damages are intended to represent estimated actual damages and are not intended as a penalty and Buyer shall pay them to Spooky Pinball without limiting Spooky Pinball’s right to terminate this contract for default.