The Texas Chainsaw Massacre Collector’s Edition Initial Payment ($2000)
Texas Chainsaw Massacre Collector’s Edition (Initial Payment)
Texas Chainsaw Massacre Collector's Edition
$9699 plus tax and shipping when applicable (Shipping will be calculated when ready to ship). Limited to 888 total units between all models!
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre is a standard body pinball machine where YOU will be taking on the role of the Slaughter family, going about the gruesome tasks of catching, killing, and cooking your victims. Based on and featuring the entirety of the 1974 all time Classic film on its 50th anniversary. You’ll be guided along by the powerful narrative voice of Scott Innes, and given rather gruesome support by the original Hitchhiker actor himself, Edwin Neal. The world of madness would not be complete without a haunting soundtrack. Matt Montgomery brings his most unnerving and disturbed soundtrack yet, which will undoubtedly have you checking around the room while you play! Back Alley Creations returns as well to bring the grimey world into existence with his custom sculpts. And to bring the ultimate feeling of true madness, is the return of Benjamin Heckendorn on the game code, with story and rules directed by Corwin “Bug” Emery, and Hilton Jones. The Texas Chainsaw Massacre is the 3rd game designed by Spooky Luke and Corwin “Bug” Emery, and is certainly their best shooter yet. The game features a variety of major mechs, some of which being an interactive Leatherface Kill Door Bash Toy, and a Meat Grinding Ball Lock Mechanism. And with 4 ramps and repeatable looping shots, this game has more flow and combo potential than any Spooky game to date.
If you’re ready to join the Slaughter family, and recreate some of Horror’s most iconic moments, as well as create new ones, then order your The Texas Chainsaw Massacre Pinball Machine today.
The Collector's Edition is our highest tier package and will be built before all other packages.
- Multi-Layered RGB Fully Integrated Topper
- Exclusive TCM Character Cabinet Artwork by Terry Wolfinger
- Playfield/Plastics Artwork by Christopher Franchi + Terry Wolfinger
- Real Direct Printed Backglass
- Custom Collector’s Edition Plaque
- Magnetic Display Panel Art
- Custom Cut Texas Metallic Powder Coated Speaker Grills
- Integrated RGB Speaker Light Kit
- Direct Print Standard Body Cabinet ($1,499 Add-On)
- Laser Cut Chainsaw Teeth Custom Side Rails
- Red High Gloss Illusion Powder Coated Full Game Armour With Matching Bill Acceptor Door
- Saw Start Button
- Iconic Leatherface Texas Silhouette Launch Button
- Full RGB LED Integrated Action and Three Flipper Buttons
- Traditional Physical Knocker and Shaker Kit
- EZ Slide Rails System
- Coin Box
- Slaughter Family Taxidermy Interior Graphics
- Exclusive Back Alley Creations Officially Licensed Sculpts Including
- 360° Whirling Leatherface
- Ball Loading Meat Grinder
- Victim Clawing Out Of Freezer
- BBQ Orbit Kicker
- Leatherface Kill Door Bash Toy
- Slaughter Magnet
- Orbit Diverter and Hook Lock Mechanism
- Meat Grinder Ball Lock Mechanism
- Victim Clawing Out Of Freezer Reactive Pop Up Mechanism
- 360° Physical Whirling Leatherface Mechanism
- Backside Flipper Ball Lock
- Lifted Captive Ball
- 4 Red High Gloss Illusion Powder Coated Ramps
- 4 Full Size Flippers
- 6 Red High Gloss Illusion Powder Coated Habitrails
- Chainsaw Combo Meter
- Fluorescent Green UV Reactive Plastic Protectors
- Target Decals
- Four Flipper Decals
- Additional Magnetic Decal Art Pack for Lockdown Bar Action Button, Bill Door Plate, and Apron
Please Note: $2000 is the initial payment for your Collector's Edition. You will be billed the remainder of the balance just before your machine goes on the line. Only place a payment if you intend to go through with your purchase. Your initial payment is non-refundable and cannot be transferred towards a different machine.
Initial Payment and Liquidated Damages Buyer shall pay to Spooky Pinball upon execution of this Contract an amount equal to Two Thousand U.S. Dollars ($2000.00) as a first payment towards the pinball machine. In the event Buyer fails to purchase the pinball machine as provided or breaches the Contract in any other manner in lieu of actual damages for such failures the Buyer agrees that liquidated damages may be assessed and recovered by Spooky Pinball as against Buyer in the event of failed completion of the purchase of the pinball machine and without Spooky Pinball being required to present evidence of the amount or character of actual damages sustained by reason thereof. It is acknowledged and agreed that the failure by Buyer as identified in this contract (the “Buyer”) to complete the purchase of the pinball machine from Spooky Pinball LLC (“Spooky Pinball”) as provided in this contract (the “Contract”) will cause Spooky Pinball to incur economic damages. Therefore, Buyer shall be liable to Spooky Pinball for the payment of liquidated damages in the amount of Two Thousand U.S. Dollars ($2000.00) for the failure of Buyer to complete its purchase of the pinball machine and Buyer shall forfeit its Two Thousand U.S. Dollar first payment and such amount shall be paid to Spooky Pinball as liquidated damages and not as a penalty. Such liquidated damages are intended to represent estimated actual damages and are not intended as a penalty and Buyer shall pay them to Spooky Pinball without limiting Spooky Pinball’s right to terminate this contract for default.